Own a LTYB
Established in 2004, LTYB achieved its long term goal to develop a unique Group Personalised training model into a Franchise system. LTYB franchised the operation to provide opportunities to be part of the LTYB Brand and to provide a business model that more members across Australia can access.
The LTYB Model differentiates from other systems due to the unique individualised service offering to members. Our studios are appointment only with each member having a Personal Trainer in every session.
We pride ourselves on searching for Franchise Partners who strongly believe in Health and Fitness, can see themselves changing member's lives and willing to work hard in all aspects of the business.
We offer many benefits to our Franchise Partners that can assist in a greater chance of success.
Is it time to consider business ownership? Click here to register for a FREE information evening night
LTYB Franchise Offer
- Full Initial Training and Induction
- Project Management
- Start-up and Ongoing Marketing Support
- Site Selection Support
- Rights to use our trade name, trademarks and all Intellectual Property
- A defined Geographical Exclusive Territory
- A thorough Demographic Potential Territory report
- Access to any resources throughout our network
- Dedicated Support team to help you open
- Funding for approved applicants
- Access to proven systems
Steps to the Franchise Offer
- Franchise Partner Viability
- Scheduled Phone Hook-up
- Face to Face discussion
- Applicant completes 3 sessions at a LTYB studio
- Speak with other Franchisees
- Learn more about the Franchising Industry
- Online Application
- LTYBHQ conducts checks
- Personality Screening
- Further Financial Viability
- 8 hours in a live studio
- Snapshot of business operations
- Issued Franchise Agreement/Disclosure Document/Franchise Code of Conduct with Information sheet
- Have documents looked over by Franchise lawyer/Accountant/Business Advisor
- 7 day cool off period
- LTYBHQ kick in site selection process
- Aim to present up to 3 suitable sites for Franchise Partner approval
- Sign Lease subject to permit
Open Day Campaign
- Obtain council approval(1-5 months)
- Complete all Training and Induction (6 weeks prior to open)
- Studio fit out- (5 weeks prior to open)
- Launch Marketing Plan (3 weeks prior to open)
LTYB Studio Set Up
Frequently Asked Questions
question_answer What are the cost involved in a LTYB Franchise?Cost to open a studio vary from site to site depending on size, lease negotiations, building works required and other factors. However, there are 2 types of Cost involved.
Firstly there is the Business Cost to open which includes everything from Building Works, Launch Plan, IT set up, Marketing Launch, Initial Franchise Fee and Working capital. This ranges from $110,000 to $160,000 depending on many factors.
The other cost is the fitness equipment which usually ranges from $68,000-$75,000 using the LTYB Equipment List. This is often set up through a lease purchase.question_answer What are the ongoing cost of the business?Once again, depending on the site selected, it is usually equivalent to 100-130 Weekly Members to profit. Some sites have up to 250 members training each week.question_answer What makes a LTYB franchise Successful?Real simple- Follow the systems.question_answer Do I need to be a Personal Trainer?No, however we recommend to have your Cert 4 in Personal Training.question_answer How do I get members to join?Our Marketing Support team believe there is no silver bullet to find the first 100 members within 90 days, however we believe an integrated approach through online and off-line marketing, networking and building the brand locally is best practice. As a Franchisee, you get a customised marketing launch plan based on budget, demographics and your territory.
We have many territories across Australia that are suitable for a LTYB Studio.
We secure exclusive territories in 2 ways.
- We nominate the territory based on specific Demographic Potential.
- If we have a suitable franchise partner in a new Territory, we develop a demographic potential report for that area or surrounding suburbs.
- Port Melbourne
- North Melbourne
- Deception Bay
New South Wales
- North Adelaide
We have many other territories available across Australia. Please enquire about a territory of interest.
If a particular location is of interest, we learn the suitability within 3 working days.